The Ecolab DG2-di is a microprocessor-driven dispenser for producing disinfectant solutions and primarily serves to supply pressure-dependent outlets.
- Highest Level of Dosing Accuracy
- Diverse areas of use
- Supply to pressure-dependent/-independent outlets
|Our performance||Your advantage|
|Highest level of dosing accuracy by means of an electronically controlled oscillating piston dosing pump||Safe use, staff protection, patient safety and efficiency|
|Integrated recording of quantity used, malfunction notification log and EDP interface||Efficiency analyses and seamless documentation|
|Robust stainless steel housing, solid construction with tried and tested components||Long life cycle and economy, as well as minimal maintenance expense|
|Concentration range of 0.1-5.0%||Flexibility and diverse areas of use|
|Comprehensive service package, wide national service network operated by our own service team||High device availability, short response times, expertise (complies with RKI)|
The Ecolab DG2-di is a microprocessor-driven dispenser for producing disinfectant solutions and primarily serves to supply pressure-dependent outlets, e.g. bedpan reprocessing apparatuses, hand and foot spray lances, taps, etc. An extremely high dosing accuracy in the setting range of 0.1-5.0% (depending on viscosity) is ensured with easy usability via LCD. An oscillating piston dosing pump guarantees high dosing accuracy and ensures a high degree of precision.
The disinfectant is dispensed into the inflowing water in proportion to the quantity. The concentrate supply is provided through a 5-10 l container that can be attached to either stainless steel console on the right or to the left side of the device.
A backflow preventer as stipulated in DIN EN 1717 offers complete protection from the backflow of disinfectants into the drinking water system. The Ecolab DG2-di fulfills all requirements as stipulated in the directive issued by the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM), Berlin and RKI for disinfectant dispensers. The safe and robust construction with a stainless steel housing guarantees reliability and long life cycle. The high level of safety is maintained by:
- Product deficiency detection by means of a flow sensor as well as a suction lance to detect empty levels
- Water deficiency detection by means of monitoring the flow-through volume and active flow-through quantity controllers
- Container monitoring via input of the still available quantity of concentrate or solution (in volume or percentage)
- Lit display showing plain text
- Automatic device stop in the event of a power outage, leakage, product or water deficiency, or product flow fallout, etc.
- Backflow preventer to protect against backflow of disinfectant into the drinking water system
- Adjustment range: 0.1-5.0% (depending on viscosity)
- Dosing tolerance: max. + 5%
- Pressure: max. 4 bar (optional: max. 5-2 bar)
- Solution flow-through: max. 850 l/h (optional: max. 1080 l/h)
- Water flow pressure: min. 0.15-0.7 MPa (1.5-7.0 bar)
- Backflow preventer: as per EN 1717
- Water connection: Conical crimp screw joint 12 mm
- Electrical supply: AC 230 V
- Operating voltage: DC 24V
- Dimensions: 410 x 550 x 300 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 39 kg
- Protection class I
- Data interface: Serial (RS232) and network interface (optional)
- nursing facilities
- kitchen areas
- pharmaceutical industry
- As well as for all areas in which liquid cleaning agents or disinfectants are required.
Scope of supply
- 1 set of assembly materials
- Stainless steel console (for 5 to 10 l)
- Technical manual
- Suction lance
For servicing (maintenance as per RKI, etc.), a full service portfolio will be available to you.
Fax: +49 (2173) 59989806