Eltra 40 Extra
Eltra 40 Extra is suitable for washable white and colorfast textiles (not suitable for silk or wool; sensitive colors may lighten over the course of repeated washing).
- Washing effectiveness: Excellent washing effectiveness and stain removal at 40 °C
- Efficiency: Washes and disinfects already at 40 °C.
General washing recommendation
Disinfection procedure as per VAH, RKI (procedure applied for listing) and individual certifications
|VAH Bacteria (imcl. MRSA, VRE, MRGN), yeast||RKI A B (applied) - A: Bacteria, Mycobacteria, yeast, fungi; B: viruses||Sporicidal efficacy* Spores: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus cereus, Clostridium difficile|
|Concentration for use||6 g/L||8 g/L||5 g/L|
|Temperature||40 °C||40 °C||40 °C|
|Contact time||20 min||20 min||20 min|
|Dosing in g per kg of dry laundry||30 g/kg||40 g/kg||25 g/kg|
* Complete sporicidal effectiveness as per the European norm EN 13704
Please confirm your water hardness level with the local water authorities.
Use more product for very dirty laundry.
Please note the washing and care instructions from the textile manufacturer.
- Bactericide as per EN 13727 (5g/l in 20 min at 40 °C).
- Yeasticidal and fungicidal effect as per 13624 (5g/l in 20 min at 40 °C).
- Mycobacteria as per EN 14348 (2.5g/l in 15 min at 40 °C).
- Sporicidal as per EN 13704 (5g/l in 20 min at 40 °C).
- Virucidal as per RKI and DVV norm (5g/l in 20 min at 40 °C).
Instructions for use
- You can find the instructions for use on the cleaning plan and the product label.
- Wear suitable protective clothing when using the product.
- Use a dose of 38 ml or 30g/kg dry laundry for all water hardness levels.
Dose as per the disinfection procedure: see table (column 6)
100g of Eltra 40 Extra produce 14g of peracetic acid in the solution prepared for use.
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the certification and product information before use.
Dispose of only sealed and empty packages. Remaining product: please refer to the safety data sheet.
Only for professional use!
- Only store in the original packaging.
- Store between 0 °C and 25 °C.
- Do not mix with other products!
- Please note the hazard warnings on the safety data sheet and the original containers.
Use biocides with caution. Always read the label and product information before use.