Incidin™ Alcohol Wipe
Ready-to use wipes for efficient disinfection of medical devices and general surfaces
Incidin™ Alcohol Wipe provides:
- Broad spectrum efficacy, including Norovirus, combined with short contact times.
- Efficacy claims confirmed using extracted wipe liquid (ie. the efficacy is ensured for the liquid released from the wipe).
- High quality, dimpled wipe material for efficient application.
- Excellent material compatibility on alcohol resistant surfaces.
- Dye and fragrance free.
Benefits of Incidin™ Alcohol Wipes
- Broad efficacy spectrum inc. Noro virus efficacy in short contact times: Broad efficacy enabling use in daily routine and outbreaks, combined with short contact times thus ensuring rapid disinfection. The efficacy on surfaces is confirmed for the liquid released from the wipe.
- User friendly: Convenient alcohol wipe for rapid surface disinfection, no preparation required, available in customised pack formats.
- Wide material compatibility: Excellent material compatibility on alcohol-resistant surfaces relevant for healthcare settings.
Incidin™ Alcohol Wipe is a fast acting, ready-to-use wipe for disinfection of alcohol-resistant medical devices and general surfaces in healthcare settings.
Instructions for use
Take single wipe. Wet surface thoroughly, ensuring contact with entire surface. Let it dry and do not rinse. Close lid after use. The use of a disinfection wipe does not replace regular cleaning.
Ⓓ BIOCIDAL N-77400
100g of liquid contains 35g 2-Propanol, 25g 1-Propanol
Product should be stored in a cool, dry location below 25°C and outside of sunlight. Avoid temperature extremes. Shelf life after opening is 2 months.
|INCIDIN™ EFFICACY READY-TO-USE ALCOHOL WIPE||CONTACT TIME|
|Disinfection of surfaces acc. to VAH 2015 (includes test acc. to EN 16615)|
|with mechanical action (bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal) clean & dirty conditions||5 min|
|EN norms (clean & dirty conditions)|
|EN 16615 (bactericidal, yeasticidal)||1 min|
|EN 13727 (bactericidal)||1 min|
|EN 13624 (yeasticidal)||1 min|
|EN 14348 + EN 16615 (method) (tuberculocidal)||1 min|
|EN 14476 (enveloped viruses)||30 sec|
|EN 14476 (limited virucidal PLUS)||5 min|
|EN 14476 / EN 16615 method Adeno / Noro||5 min|
|EN 14476 Polyoma / SV 40||10 min|
|EN 14476 Rota||30 sec|
|Efficacy according to DVV / RKI guideline|
|Effective against enveloped viruses (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV) according to RKI recommendation 01/2004*||30 sec|
|Limited spectrum virucidal plus*||10 min|
*DVV 2015 (suspension test)
Use biocides and medical devices safely.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Please read label and product information.
For professional use only.
Additional Ready-To-Use and Concentrated Products for Surface Disinfection
No Events found