Commercial Small Fly Elimination
Small Flies, Big Problems
Small flies, such as the Red-Eyed Fruit Fly and Dark-Eyed Fruit Fly, are prolific breeders and develop rapidly. A few small flies can quickly become a full-blown infestation in only a matter of days. They can negatively impact health inspection scores, become bothersome to customers and staff, and may even transfer bacteria to food and food preparation surfaces. Small flies have become big problems, and immediate action should be taken when they are found in your facility.
Ecolab's Small Fly Programmes defend against small fly infestations, addressing different life stages for maximum impact. Your programme can include:
- Thorough inspections to identify breeding, feeding and resting sites
- Actionable structural and sanitation recommendations to eliminate breeding and feeding sites
- Breeding and feeding material removal and/or treatment to break the reproduction cycle
- Adult small fly removal for immediate relief and to prevent future breeding activity
- Report with recommendations to prevent reinfestation
Ecolab’s comprehensive pest program combines an approach with on-site expertise, data-driven reporting, customer support 24/7/365 and educational tools to raise staff awareness on how they can prevent pest activity.
When you partner with Ecolab pest elimination experts, you can be confident you are getting innovative, science-based solutions to keep your customers and staff safe and your facility pest-free.
Small Fly Videos
Food Safety Webinar: Small Flies
Can Fruit Flies Transfer Pathogens?
Small Flies Create Big Problems
Teaming Up Against Small Flies
Drain Cleaning for Small Fly Prevention
Our Pest Elimination Offerings
Learn More About All Our Pest Elimination Offerings
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related pest elimination offerings were found.