Powerful chlorine free alkaline cleaner for milking equipment and milk tanks
AseptoVit is a patented formula based on sodium hydroxide and a blend of additives which ensures powerful cleaning performance of milking equipment, to be used from 0.25 % to 0.5%.
The application of AseptoVit provides the following key benefits:
- Excellent cleaning efficacy
- Low foaming
- Good material compatibility
- Strong chelating power, suitable with high water hardness
- NTA, EDTA, AMP and silicate free
To improve milk quality, Ecolab has developed the VIT concept (AseptoVit & HorolithVit) which provides superior cleaning and disinfecting results. Low application concentrations of AseptoVit & HorolithVit reduces packaging waste and transport.
AseptoVit is a patented formula with the latest generation of complexing agents.
Benefits of the VIT Concept
- Safe Food: The chlorine free technology facilitates meeting newly established maximum residue limits for chlorate in food.
- Economic: Low chlorate content in milk can allow for higher milk price. The low consumption allows for equivalent hygiene costs.
- Worker Safety: Optimized pack sizes and low consumption allows for ergonomic handling.
- Environmental: The lower concentration reduces the environmental impact through less packaging waste.
Pre-clean with water. Clean with AseptoVit (0.25% - 0.5%, minimum 10 min. at 40°C - 50°C). Rinse with water of drinking quality. To be used in daily rotation with HorolithVit.
|Package Size||Product Code||EAN Code|
Not all packages are available in all countries. Please check with your local Ecolab sales representative to confirm availability.
Related Standard Milking Machine Cleaning Products
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.