Powerful acid cleaner for automatic milking systems (AMS), standard milking equipment and milk tanks.
HorolithRobot is a liquid, non-foaming acidic product for descaling and cleaning of AMS and other milking equipment.
The application of HorolithRobot provides the following key benefits:
- Excellent cleaning properties for mineral deposits
- For all temperatures (40°C -95°C)
- Non foaming
- Good material compatibility
HorolithRobot is an acidic product to clean and descale AMS. It is suitable for all AMS, regardless of water temperature. It can also be used for cleaning of other milking equipment, including cooling tanks.
The Robot products are specially developed for use in AMS.
- AMS: Follow the AMS cleaning routine. To be used in rotation aligning with robot cleaning program with AseptoRobot Clean (water temperatures above 75°) or AseptoRobot Des(water temperatures below 75°).
- Milking equipment (non AMS): Pre-clean with water. Clean with HorolithRobot at 0.5% (minimum 10 minutes at 40°C - 50°C). Rinse with water of drinking quality. To be used in daily rotation with AseptoRobot Clean or AseptoRobot Des.
|Package Size||Product Code||EAN Code|
Not all packages are available in all countries. Please check with your local Ecolab sales representative to confirm availability.
Related Milking Machine Cleaning Products
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.